Saturday 23 February 2008

Cheltenham Nightspots - 5

This post is especially for Glenn of http://torundailyphoto.blogspot.com/ who mentioned this bar in his comment last week. I should imagine it has changed a bit since he last went but the same crowd go there and the music is the same. I used to go there often with friends for the Saturday night Pop and Chart music on the ground floor. The rest of the time the 2 Pigs is known for Rock and Indie music. The people that dance the night away there are a mixed bunch but the atmosphere is always friendly and relaxed. And at only a couple of quid to get in, you can't go wrong!


9 comments:

brian stout said...

this looks like a cool place to hang out sometime. i like the name too!

slim said...

The 3 hearts are an interesting touch.

Unknown said...

A strange name for a club. Is it run by 2 fat people perhaps?

MJ said...

This place seems cool.. any pictures on the interior?

Shosh said...

I'm going to be 35 in two days, and I still haven't been to a bar.


Dallas Daily Photo

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

Hi Marley! Thanks so much for thinking about me! Good to see the ole Two Pigs! Certainly does bring back some memories...though it does look like it's had a bit of a face lift. I always liked this pub/club...as there are 2 dance floors and in the summer you could escape the smoke and chat outside in the beer garden. A welcome retreat! Thanks again. If you have any photo requests for Toruń...I can return the favour!

Ming the Merciless said...

What an interesting and amusing name for a club/pub!

Do they serve food there? I hear English pubs have good food.

Bergson said...

It would be necessary to take the 2 barmen in photographs

;-)

Neva said...

I think I would have to think about it for a minute before going into a place called the "2 Pigs"! but then I would go I am sure....looks intriguing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin