Tuesday 20 January 2009

Monkeying Around

Some more graffiti. Although Cheltenham has that horrible, inartistic graffiti in some parts the above style doesn't bother me. I think its quite creative (like the bored heart the other week) When I first spotted this I thought it was an owl but then I realised it's a monkey. Not sure what the two A's are about. How about A Monkeys Arse!

I know lets have a quiz, I haven't done one for ages! So what are the two A's? You must include the word 'monkey' between them. The best answer gets a Cheltenham postcard. Have fun!
_

12 comments:

Ken Mac said...

reminds me of US screen actor, Ernest Borgnine..

Ming the Merciless said...

Cute graffiti. But I don't think it looks like monkey except for the mouth.

Sorry for not visiting lately. Am swamp with work so all I do nowadays is post a photo and run.

magiceye said...

A monkey Around :)
wonderful art indeed!

Pat said...

Okay---how about, "A happy monkey loves a bananA'?

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

another monkey about

actually it looks more like a wartime boz than a monkey to me - love those eyebrows

Hilda said...

Eek. My poor brain's still addled by all the numbers I've been working on it'll take some time for me to shift hemispheres. Publish all the good ones!

Debbie Courson Smith said...

I always like to spy that kind of outdoor art, as opposed to the "tagging" show-off graffiti. I'm sure there are experts in the world who catalog the differences.

Anonymous said...

'Ave a banana!

(I know someone else already mentioned bananas, but you can sing mine as a catchphrase!)

Anonymous said...

ROFLMBO!!! That's funny!

Christina S said...

I was just thinking about the two As and then I reread your post. I somehow missed your suggestion of "A Monkey's Arse" first time around. Can I declare you the winner, and send you a postcard of York? :-D

Jane Hards Photography said...

Thank Gos Bush has gone to the wall.

Taz GS said...

The "A"'s stand for ART pal.. Have a look about town for the tags he does or as you put it, "the inartistic" stuff... Hold tite all the people still keepin the streets live.. SayNoToArtFags TazIomNer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin