Thursday 20 August 2009

Banksy Artwork

Today's little offering from the Banksy exhibit at Bristol Museum shows just a small selection of his artwork and stencil drawings. I have loads of photos that I could have shown you but these are a few of my favourites. Hope you like them too. If you want to see some of the animatronics check yesterdays post and come back tomorrow to see some statues with a difference.






"When you go to an art gallery you are simply a tourist
looking at the trophy cabinet of a few millionaires."
Banksy
_

13 comments:

Neva said...

What great art! I am finally back from vacation and am catching up. I love the "I don't think we are on canvas anymore!!" Hope your summer has been good.

brian stout said...

very neat, i like all of these!

Virginia said...

I love all but the rat. I have a rat phobia. Love the rest. How creative they are.
V

Chuck Pefley said...

Love these, Marley! thanks for sharing with us. Especially the one of Dorothy -:)))

Unknown said...

I like all these artwork! especially the first 2. :-)

Babzy.B said...

Great , i love it !

eamon@ewmphotography said...

Yep, thanks for these Marley. Helped me smile this morning - great art, especially the second one for me.

Pat said...

My favorites are Millet's smoking gleaner and Dorothy! Great!

Jackie said...

Brilliant stuff - I saw some Banksy in London where he and a whole heap of other graffiti artists had taken over a tunnel under Waterloo Station, it was brilliant and I was so thrilled to have seen some real Banksy in the flesh, so to speak! These are great, I love the Dorothy one!

Unknown said...

I really like Banksy's work! My favourite in this set is the UFO creation. How cool and funny!

Tash said...

these are a treat for us too.
I especially like the 2nd one. Priceless.

Hilda said...

Very cheeky! I like them all, but especially the second one!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now how do you know that Banksy is not My Barker huh! No bloody money that's why. I do love his stuff, and recommend the walk around London to find his artwork.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin