Sunday 12 October 2008

The Entertaining Game

The title of todays post is my guess. What am I talking about?! I'll explain. Its Sunday. You're bored. Stuck in front of the computer. Looking for something to do to pass the time. Then you stumble on a fun guessing game here at Cheltenham Daily Photo!

I've no idea what this graffiti tag stands for but that's were you come in. I'd like to know what you think TEG stands for. Form an orderly queue and give me your suggestions in the comments box! The best/amusing/inspired answer wins one of my famous free links in Mondays post. Altogether now, WOW!

15 comments:

Hope said...

Thoroughly Elegant Graffiti

marley said...

Hope - Truly Exquisite Guess!

Hope said...

Marley...Thanks Extended Graciously

Ken Mac said...

tensile epigrammatic gobsmacked!

Virginia said...

Totally Exhausted Grafitti! I am over the graffiti litter on other people's property.

TOG said...

Ah! but I googled TEG and found:
thermo electric generator

On my site www.togofcoralgables.com
TOG is my name but in Australia tog is underwear. I guess I could have done TEG a few more times

slim said...

Have you heard of the new movement: Tag Every Grafitti artist ?? Ya a bit of a stretch, I agree.

Gerald (SK14) said...

Titanic Enigmatic Gesture

marley said...

Thoroughly Exciting Guesses everyone!

Hilda said...

Eep. I've just changed the bedsheets and put away all the clothes and I'm too lazy to play. I do like that eye though, so I like Hope's guess. :)

I discovered a theme day site last Friday while skywatching which you might like: Today's Flowers. Looks like it's every Sunday, but I don't quite get the time zone.

Neva said...

Maybe it is the pronunciation (in Chinese!)....cool photo though.

Rob said...

TEG, well, there you have it, the visual for your guessing game; The Entertaining Game.

Or, maybe TEG means something else. Tiny's Engine Garage or Tyrone's Excellent Gelato.

I'm thinking it's the later, Tyrone's Excellent Gelato, as Gelato is the best food group on the market. I know I feel refreshed and excellent with a triple scoop of gelato.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I think it says No. 1 then TEG which I've no idea about!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Barrowman on BBC News now Marley! at the racecourse.

Ming the Merciless said...

Too E-late to-Guess!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin