Sunday 2 November 2008

Changing View - November

Its the second of the month and its time for the third installment of my Changing View series. This month I couldn't stand in the exact same spot due to the workmen's lorry, but I'll let them off as they add some interest to the photo. You can also see the Farmers Market on the Prom, which takes place twice a month. The trees are still hanging on to their leaves, they always lose their leaves after the other trees. I suppose its due to the protection of the surrounding buildings. Next month will be a night photo and you'll see why then!

To see how the scene has changed click on 'changing view' in the labels below.

Now its awards time. Over the last few days I have been given the 'Kreativ Blogger Award' by Dusty Lens, Tanya and Jackie I've also been given the 'I Love Your Blog Award' by Ms. Hays. Many thanks to all four of you, I really appreciate it. I've decided, as there are too many fantastic blogs out there to choose from, to award it to all of regular visitors - that's you!

As part of the 'Kreativ Blogger Award' I have to list 6 things that make me happy.

Here they are -

  1. Spending time with friends and family.
  2. Travel and holidays.
  3. Television!
  4. Being part of my local Drama Group.
  5. Photography.
  6. Going out to eat.

There we are, an insight into my world!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choices, Marley! Have a good one!

magiceye said...

congratulations on winning all those well deserved awards!

love the light off the trees.. beautifully captured

Stevenson Q said...

Those foliage surely starts to fall of! Love it! Very muchg eager to see the next one!

Steven^^

Anonymous said...

I am interested in the farmers market. There are several in London all a little different from each other. Is yours all food sourced nearby?

Hilda said...

Lots of things going on this time! Love the slowly-changing tree colors. Did you go to the market? And did you ask the workmen what they were doing? Looks like a pretty deep hole in the sidewalk there.

Congratulations on your new awards! I think you really deserve them — but I'm a fan girl so I may be biased. ;)

Jane Hards Photography said...

The changing view is really changing.
Has anyone inquired as to what you are doing yet?

Chuck Pefley said...

Your position is close enough today to the others as to be considered identical. Nice to see this progression of change.

Tash said...

What? No "Marley makes me happy"??? You've must of been in big trouble for 2 months now! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin